Sunday, March 3, 2013

C4K

1st
My first post was about a kid doing a post on Tom Walker. He described him in great detail and made a very good blog post. In the comment I left him I told him he made a very good post and a little bit about who I was. I think it is cool that this kid is from Baldwin County and is blogging in high school. That is definitely an experience I didn't have.

2nd
My second post was to a kid who I believe is from Canada after looking at the rest of the kids' blogs in his class. After I look around his whole class's blog site and came to the conclusion that they were from Canada I now understand why his post was about Chris Neal being his favorite hockey player. Me being form the south, I don't not follow hockey much and am not a big fan of the sport but when i commented i asked him questions about Chris Neal and said he had a good post.

3rd
My thired post was from a 5 year old kid from New Zealand. He did a post about three different lights and he had a picture to go along with it. In the comment I left I complimented him on the picture and asked him which one was his favorite.

4th
My last post is from another Baldwin County student but this post was a different post. It didn't have any pictures or anything like that it was just simply talking about why people commit suicide(or at least I think that is what it was about). I didn't expect that type of topic from a 10th grader so it kinda caught me off guard and I was a little lost on how to comment. My comment was just saying that his topic was very sensitive and that he handled it well in his blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment