Sunday, March 10, 2013

C4T #2

Week 1
The first blog I read for C4T #2 was about free speech and the freedom of information and how the government was basically torturing people who were "whisleblowers" in the Army. A "whistleblower" is someone who is willing to expose the truth about improper practices or illegal actives that are being done by an organization or corporation (in this case the United States Army). Basically the blog talked about how when the soldier exposed the army that instead of the government doing something to better the process of the Army, they took actions against the soldier. My comment was that I agreed that this was unfair that something should definitely be done about it.

Week 2
The second blog I read was about how the education administration already in place at certain schools are putting children having better educations for the feelings of older teachers that do not want to change how they teach. In my comment I agreed with him because I do not think that compromising a better education is alright simply because an older teacher has taught a certain way for a certain amount of years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment